Where Will I Live?
You'll live on U-M's beautiful North Campus—home to the professional arts and engineering schools, landmark contemporary architecture, stunning sculpture, and—believe it—woodland walks to sylvan glades. Learn more about U-M's amazing North Campus by looking at Explore North.
In Bursley Hall, home of Living Arts, you'll be able to
- Participate in meetings and some core courses in LA-designated space,
- Expand and experiment in a large, well-equipped studio for creative work,
- Perfect a performance in individual and group practice rooms,
- Hunker down in designated, wireless, study and collaborative-work space for LA students,
- and, of course, eat, dance, sing, play, create, and hang out with other students on U-M's "renaissance" campus.
When you live in Bursley Hall, your mailing address will be:
1931 Duffield St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109